Saturday 31 March 2012

Fashion for a cause

So...I'm not gonna lie. I am a HUGE fan of hand bags and accessories. Just today I happened to stumble across this picture on my facebook page news feed:


 Needless to say, I fell in love. So I investigated a little further and it took me to the page of the director of a non profit organization called Light Gives Heat. They are a great organization who are empowering Africans through economic opportunities and challenging people in the West to make valuable contribution to the world today.

As I kept clicking through their site I noticed they had a whole bunch of terrific products for sale, all for generating funds for their projects which are truly changing lives and impacting nations.

The bags in particular have the story of the person who made it screen printed on the inside...and how fabulous do they look on the outside?! So who says that fashion and justice don't mix? Be sure to check out the LGH store and grab a tote or pair of earrings- changing someones life in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...