Monday 2 April 2012

100 + ways for your family to make a difference

Great article from "We are THAT family..you know the ones"

I am married, but no children yet, however when we do have children my prayer is that my husband and I can raise them in such a way that they will want to love and serve whatever community they find themselves in. I have met many inspirational missionary families who bring their babies,toddlers, teens, tweens overseas with them. However I think a challenge can be how can you engage as a family in "mission" whilst living in your own country... The link below is a list of creative ways one family suggests to reach out and make a difference by loving one another and members of the community.

The Bible says to "Train a child in the way they should go, and when he is old he shall not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6.

I think it is imperative as parents, youth leaders, children's workers that we begin to instil values into our children that we would want them to heed to for the rest of their lives.

Be sure to check out not only this link to the article, but also their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...