Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bucket of Sunshine

Here is an idea I found on none other than Pinterest


What better way to brighten someones day than by giving them a box of sunshine? 

I have a friend who has recently gone through a hard time with her son being in hospital and other just "stuff" so I thought she could really use a box of sunshine. However I didn't have a box, but I had a cute yellow polk a dot bucket that I filled with as many "yellow things" I could find:

1/ Twinings Camomile, Honey and Vanilla flavoured tea
2/ Cute -sized can of lift
3/ Yellow candle holders
4/ Olympic coloured tic tacs
5/ A pretty yellow mug
6/ The Natural Confectionery forbidden fruit pack
7/ Caramello Chocolate


My cute bucket and a note 

=

 
A Bucket of Sunshine



 Is there someone you know who could use a little sunshine in their day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...