Tuesday 2 October 2012

Froctober Series Launch


Ok, lets be honest. We're pretty much coming up to the party end of the year. For me, working at a school it pretty much means Christmas Party, after graduation celebrations after Christmas Party etc... So to kick start the party season I am having a little "Froctober Series" (Frock + October = Froctober) a chance for you to put on a pretty frock, and join me for some special event re-caps. 

See, I have had the privilege of hosting, organizing, co-running all sorts of special events this year. And I want to share them with you. When I talk about living a life of More Than Words, it excites me because it is when you choose to love beyond words that you can express love in a creative form. 

For me, one of the ways I express love is through event management/planning. Nothing shows someone or a community that you care about them quite like the amount of time, effort, energy, finances, planning that comes with holding an event. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we must always go to such great lengths to show love, but when time calls for a special event-you better believe that is what I will pour my love through... 

See a lot of my ideas were inspired by other ideas I found. So I hope through my sharing it will inspire you in your event planning. I would also LOVE to have you guest post for Froctober, so if you have an event that you would like to share tips, tricks and pics about then please send me an email or post a link to your blog in the comment section and I will feature you. I'd truly love to have you...remember sharing is caring:) 

Formalities aside, let the party begin

You are Invited to Froctober 
 
When:Thursday throughout the Month of October 
Where: morethanwords2012.blogspot.com.au
Dress: Your party frock 
RSVP: If you would like to share your special event then please contact me via email: morethanwords.info@gmail.com by Monday the 22nd of October.

Hope you can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...